Aims and Learning Objectives
At the completion of the course, each participant will be able to:
- Identify and stratify risk in all clients
- Explain the difference between a low, moderate and high risk client
- Recall and list the risk factors included in cardiac risk factors, signs and symptoms and known diseases
- Safely and comprehensively pre-screen all participants prior to exercise
- Recommend at risk clients to seek further medical screening and/or clearance
- Prescribe exercise at the correct intensity, degree of difficulty and frequency for all clients
- Prescribe appropriate types of exercise and fitness testing for all clients regardless of age, gender, ability/disability and medical status
- Utilise innovative methods of fitness assessment where necessary
- Interpret and convert results of fitness testing into meaningful data for clients
- Prescribe appropriate, functional and safe programs for all clients based on identified needs and wants
- Provide well-rounded, balanced programming to improve quality and quantity of life
- 2 hour online lecture
- PP handout to write out notes from the lecture
- Pre-lecture activity worksheet
Total time to complete course =Â 3-4 hours
3 CECs for only $69.95
FACEBOOK SPECIAL: BUY ONE COURSE AND GET YOUR SECONDÂ COURSE FOR FREE! (second courseÂ must be of equal or lesser value)
Simply make your purchase andÂ we will email you asking which course you would like for free!
Don’t have aÂ PayPal account? No worries! Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a BPAY number or give you our bank details to do a direct transfer.
Once we have recieved your payment, an email we be sent to you with all your enrolment details.
Thank you for choosing Alpha Fitness and Education!